Monday, March 11, 2013

Nervous

It's My first night of school tonight!

After a sleepless, and I do mean sleepless night..
literally. Two. maybe Three hours of sleep. ugh.

I'm dragging ass today.

But super excited to start my first day of school! I'm such a dork.
I love school. I love the idea of school. Of homework. Of studying. Of libraries. Of learning. I am just not very good at it. I tried before, although working two jobs at the time also.. it was super hard.

This time around I made a promise to myself that I am going to try the best I can and get the best grades I can so I can get a better job after graduation. They look at that right?

If not, oh well. I know I am doing my very best and will be a better nurse for it!

so.
here's to a long ass day and I will be back with an update on, squeee.. my first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment