Monday, March 18, 2013

A new week!

the weekend is over. If you ask me, it is never, ever long enough. ever.

Had some friends over to watch the St Pierre fight. it rocked!
love me some blood on the mat.

went to a family b-day party for the little ones. yay family.

bought a new car. a Chevy Equinox. Love it!

planned on studying all weekend.

got two hours in last night. bleh.

I suck.

I am going to have to get better at this.

CNA classes are just the begining.

I've learned how to glove up, restrain, put on a mask..out out a fire..
Make a bed. kinda. who knew it was so technical?
transfer patients, maybe.. cross your fingers I can remember it tonight in skills pass off.
and theres more.. but my brain is tired.
It's Monday.

Work. meh


I got a backpack finally. to save my arms.. it's Zebra! I love it.. wanna see?

cute huh?

have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment