Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First try..not good

I finally took my accuplacer to try to test out of Math 990.. this is a pre-req for nursing.. yada yada yada

I was to the point of tears Sunday night trying to study and learn.. I truly suck at math. truly.

But I got the first try over with. 12 questions. seriously?!
12 questions!

but I got 53. I needed a 58 to test out. ugh.

so close.

probably one question.

so I get to try again. two more times if I need.

Tuesday I will have another tutoring session and take it right after to see if that helps.

so, here's to another week of CNA classes and studying, and working, and kids, and hubby, and on and on..

I love it!


oh.. got my stethoscope and other goodies today!! this calls for a squee!

I can't wait to start taking vitals!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment