Friday, April 19, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

I know, it's been a while..

I did a 6 hour shift of Clinicals Tuesday..
I have 40 hours total..
I loved it!
our CNA was so super sweet and funny.. She teased and loved the residents. Truly amazing.

I found out that the hospital we were at is hiring CNA's before you're done with class.. seriously?
yep.
I applied.
got a call for an interview Tuesday!
I hope to work on the pediatric floor. Or the Rehab floor.. it is a long term care facility. Small, but very nice.

I am so excited! I can have a job while going to school! woohoo!!

here is some of my life this week...

my oldest had drill team tryouts.. she made it again!


my youngest has strep. she's keeping it to herself lol
I have tried several times to turn the pic right side up.. no luck.. so she's hanging the wrong way. She's ok with it

ha! Me n my scrubs
the drill team! aren't they cute?
love em!


so.. that's what's up with me this week..

No comments:

Post a Comment